THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Interviews will take place via ZOOM. The selection process will be as follows:
- You will be invited to conduct a short 10 minute Maths activity which you will be asked to deliver to the panel as if they were a group of Primary aged pupils.
- This will be followed by a more formal 30 minute interview
Candidates who are considered to have sufficient proficiency in English and Maths will be considered suitable for the programme and will then be asked to make contact with and visit partner schools in order to confirm their main placement school
Applicants who are successful at interview and have secured a placement in a partner school, are offered a conditional place. These are subject to:
- Satisfactory references and satisfactory medical assessment.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- National and Local Terms and Conditions of Employment.
It is the duty of all schools to protect vulnerable children and adults. If you are offered a place on the programme, a DBS check is a vital entry requirement for this training programme.